Do you like when a guy shaves his chest, girls?

says it all. My bud and mom and I were talking bout it today and she said its gay (no offense) and girls find it unattractive. So my female friends what's your opinion?

thanks ladies =]

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I like right now doesn't have hair on his chest, and I like it.:P I like some hair too, but this much doesn't really look attractive to me.. link :s

What Girls Said 13

• Attractive.

More attractive than a hairy chest.

• It's not "gay", but to me it screams narcissist or insecure. Men are hairy. Women tend not to be. Personally, I derive a lot of attraction from the basic male/female differences. It's nice to see "Hey, you have something I don't have, so looks like I'm going to have to get my fix from you!".

Keep the bush in check, but I think it's better that other areas be left natural.

• Yes definitely. I hate chest hair. But that wouldn't keep me from talking to a guy though.

• As long as your chest isn't a carpet, chest hair can be a huge turn-on.

• Every girl is different. I don't mind some hair, or smooth is fine, too. I don't really care. Not high on my list. And I wouldn't say it's "gay" either...ever.

• I think a clean chest is sexy! *wink*wink*

• no, defo manly hair yay! not too much though!

• i agree with beerY33. if you're more comfortable with having your chest shaved, then go for it- but I don't think it's all that necessary.

• I like some (like you can't really see it, but if you touch his chest you can feel it) but I don't want him looking like a bear.

• not a fan of chest hair--- for me, it's so much better to run my hands over a smooth chest or lay my head on skin not hair.

• Personally, I don't like chest hair. I don't really like any kind of hair on a guy except leg hair, the happy trail, and pubic (if it's trimmed). That last sentence doesn't include that a guy shouldn't have eyebrows, be bald(sometimes), no eyelashes that kind of thing. Those a obvious places where hair is kinda well better looking, you could say.. lol.

• yeah, no. that's not a great look imo

• I am not a fan of chest hair so I don't mind if a guy shaves his.

What Guys Said 0