What's Disneyland like?

(The one in Anaheim California)

Is it overrated?

Expensive?

Magical?

Exciting?

The best place in the world?

Any tips to visiting?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Disneyland and went there in December of last year. It is so much fun and exciting and you really feel like your in a fairytale world. The best time to go in my opinion is during the holidays because they have so many beautiful decorations and rides only during Christmas time. The weather is also perfect around that time cause its not too hot and not too cold. It can be tiring though so its nice to get a 2 or 3 day pass so you will have more time to see everything. The only bad thing is that you have to stand in line for hours to go on a ride but it is worth the wait. Its nice to have a plan and decide what part of the park you want to see on each day. It is very expensive though. I paid over $100 for food a day for 3 people. Shopping at the stores is also expensive and I paid a lot of money just for a couple of things. It is worth the money and its one of those things that everybody needs to experience no matter what their age is. It is a very magical place and really is the best place in the world. Worth every penny.

What Guys Said 5

• I went when I was younger but if I remember correctly I thought it was overrated. I preferred disney world to it and now universal studios

• Its pretty nice. I would suggest going in the winter if you have time off because in the summer it is packed litterally elbow to elbow with people. And in the spring its kind of the same. I haven't gone in a few years now mainly because most of the rides/attractions are aimed towards children 8-14 years old. I find just as much fun if not more going to great America.

• Well it depends how into Disney stuff you are. A girlfriend dragged me there when I was 20 and couldn't care less about all that stuff. But everyone else seemed to love it.

• i live only 40 minutes away, its almost 100 bucks for a ticket which is insane,but even with that being said in my opinion I would go once a month if I could, but its so dang expensive

• i haven't been there in 4 years, and I live in Orange County, Southern California, that's how introverted I am

What Girls Said 5

• It's fun. Locals go there to have something to do once in awhile. It's fun to wander around and bs/riding rides. Overpriced? Yes. Overrated? Slightly. It's fun, but I don't think it's anything amazing.

I guess it's a little different to those who live near it. Tips on visiting? Bring tons o cash. Gawd, it's ridiculous how expensive everything is. However, over in the jungle themed section near Indiana Jones, there's a kebab place (next to some gift shops) that's really reasonable. I got two kebabs and a side of fruit for like 12 bucks and it was really filling.

• well I loved it when I went well it was last year for a senior class trip called 'Grad Night' and seniors from a lot of different areas from the US , some from Mexico and some from Canada came and it was the best thing in the world..everyone got there around 7pm and there were 5 different areas to dance at with DJs and party and if you didn't want that then the rides and attractions were open to every senior but I've never gone on the normal days it cost us like $115, but I loved my experience its perfect for the younger kids but I prefer to go to universal stupids or six flags: magic mountain

• overated I went last summer cause I just never had the time to go and it was OK but it's not really fun unless your still a kid and you belive in all the fairy tales. Which sucks IMO cause I'm not little anymore so I'm like that's fake , that's a lie, boring. it cost me 20 thosand round trip for a week or A LOT of shopping 4 people , a really good hotel, 8 nights 9 days, plus a rental car and going out to eat every meal, and then parking, airplane tickes first class of corse, and then shipping for all the stuff we had to ship back home, and we got the VIP tickets so we didn't have to wait in that long line which was so worth the extra money, and a few paintings that were custom made wile we were their (((all my aunt ))) so yea shopping was my fav part I did love the pirate ride but not really as fun as the commericals talk about unless your like 4

• I have been there before and I loved it!

But is it the best place in the world? Sure no.

Just go there & enjoy! :)

• not as great as the one in fl in terms of size and attractions but the weather is easier to deal with