Tight, casual or cute outfits on girls?

what would guys rather see on girls? tight and skanky clothes? casual tshirts and shorts that's ute but not over the top? or, real fashion clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry what guys like to see. Where what you want! If your mood is casual then wear casual. First of all, guys have differnent tastes so you can't please them all. Second of all, most guys seriously aren't even worth impressing. It's harsh, but it's true. Most of the guys up here are not even worth trying to please so don't try so hard to please them.

Personally, I just wear whatever I want to wear :) It depends on my mood. I'm usually always wearing something fashionable because I love fashion! It's my thing. Some people draw, some people play sports, I put together outfits :) Esepcially because I went through a stage where I was constantly broke, so I would only buy really unique, funky clothes I thought I would never see again. To be honest, I don't think guys really care lol based on my experience at least. Like they may first notice it when they first meet me and then the next few times, they'll notice what I wear. But after that, they don't pay attention to what I have on. I think the only times guys really notice are when the girl is showing a ton of skin or if she kinda looks sloppy or just not put together very well.

Also, tight clothes aren't necessarily skanky. Don't be so judgmental.

• wow *WEAR what you want lol

What Guys Said 4

• I think tight outfits would be the most attractive but I really don't think a girl looks bad when she wears more casual clothing. If her sole purpose is to attract guys she should go with the tightest clothes she owns, but casual outfits are better for their day to day wear because we'd rather her be comfortable.

• There are casual clothes that are somewhat form fitting. That looks best IMO from a visual standpoint. But honestly, comfortable and casual is the best way to appeal to both my eyes AND my sensibility, thus making you most approachable.

• Casual all the way. Casual with cute would be amazing though.

• I want to spend my best time with the fanciest girl. She will make sure she's not too impatient for the complements to come but, it just shows she knows how to respect herself by choosing fashionable clothes. And she will always keep up the clothes she wears by mending them promptly and properly if they malfunction.

What Girls Said 1

• Tight doesn't have to mean skanky if you do it right.