Facial Hair/ Hairy in general

So my boyfriend has a beard and is relatively hairy on his chest stomach and what not and I love it! He's bigger, but not fat. I love how I can stroke his beard and I like when my smooth skin is against his, I think it's hot. He has no back hair which is good because that's the only place where hair is very unattractive Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• opinions on what? you like your hairy BF? good for you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If you like it then good for you. I personally don't like it but that wouldn't make me stop liking a guy if he had chest hair.

• i love guys with a bit of facial hair and chest hair (nothing too gorilla-esque). I'm not into hairless men, I think it makes them look a bit prepubescent.

• I agree I like some chest hair. I don't like a full beard but I love beard shadow and stubble. Hate mustaches though. But I agree I like when guys have hair on their bodies and some on their faces to me it is masculine and real men have hair!

• Damn f***ing straight. Except the beard thing. Badass motherf***ers have beards.