Have you ever had a moment that took your breath away?

I had that moment tonight :)

I went to the movies with friends and my crush dressed up (which I had never seen before) and my jaw dropped. I had to look away and catch my breath. It was a good feeling :)

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Not quite so intense, but before my ex and I dated, she took her glasses off once and my heart skipped a beat when I could clearly see those blue eyes of hers.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Once I slipped while trying to catch my cat and did a Charlie Brown football moment; I flew through the air and landed on my back. Ouch. I had to lie there for a few minutes as I had to catch my breath and let the pain subside.

Also when I was younger, was in a van that hit a cement overpass divider doing 60 mph. That did it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • when Barack Obama won the election

0|1
    0|0
  • I got the wind knocked out of me once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahha. yeah they happen. In fact one happened recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. my life is crap.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My first kiss.(:

1|1
    0|0
  • When I first hugged my fiancĂ©.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah... whenever I see my perosnal trainer working out... I mean those veins and muscles reallly really REALLY poop out like damn ;p oh and when he sent me those cute texts and his "heeey =) " face hmmmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave Johnny Depp a plate of food.That took my breath away.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good moment: when my best friend admitted she was beautiful. (She has always said she was ugly and it took me over a year to convince her otherwise).

A bad moment: when I found out a best friend had died.

0|0
    0|0