Have you ever had a moment that took your breath away?

I had that moment tonight :)

I went to the movies with friends and my crush dressed up (which I had never seen before) and my jaw dropped. I had to look away and catch my breath. It was a good feeling :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not quite so intense, but before my ex and I dated, she took her glasses off once and my heart skipped a beat when I could clearly see those blue eyes of hers.

What Guys Said 5

• Once I slipped while trying to catch my cat and did a Charlie Brown football moment; I flew through the air and landed on my back. Ouch. I had to lie there for a few minutes as I had to catch my breath and let the pain subside.

Also when I was younger, was in a van that hit a cement overpass divider doing 60 mph. That did it too.

• when Barack Obama won the election

• I got the wind knocked out of me once.

• Hahha. yeah they happen. In fact one happened recently.

• Nope. my life is crap.

What Girls Said 5

• My first kiss.(:

• When I first hugged my fiancĂ©.

• Yeah... whenever I see my perosnal trainer working out... I mean those veins and muscles reallly really REALLY poop out like damn ;p oh and when he sent me those cute texts and his "heeey =) " face hmmmm...

• I gave Johnny Depp a plate of food.That took my breath away.

• A good moment: when my best friend admitted she was beautiful. (She has always said she was ugly and it took me over a year to convince her otherwise).

A bad moment: when I found out a best friend had died.