So how many girls have you said "you are the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on" too?

This guy has said it to me and he keeps telling me I'm beautiful. I don't see it and I'm beginning to think he is only just saying it.Do guys usually just say this to a girl to try get in their pants or something?haha

Most Helpful Guy

• To me that would only be a word I would use only if I truly though someone was beautiful, I don't compliment often so that way when I do say something is has a meaning to it.

What Guys Said 2

• I would never tell a girl I thought she looked beautiful just to get in her pants. I haven't said it too many times & only if that is what I thought. Until he proves you otherwise believe what he says. Even if you don't see it.

• One. Only my current girlfriend. But it was stupid because I hate saying sappy things like that. :/

But she really liked it so...it was cool I guess.

What Girls Said 1

• Yea it sounds like a line a lot of guys use, but you also have to remember that there are guys out there who don't want to just get into your pants. Get to know him more and get a better feel of his intentions. If you don't let him in and you keep your guard up yet he still tries then he could be one of the rare and actually like you for you and not for what you can do for him.