He is tall and underweight but he got one of the most beautiful girls.

He is tall and underweight but he got one of the most beautiful girls. In personalty he is no special thing, he is just normal as many other guys. And both them are my classmates.

My question how attractive is someone who is tall and also underweight? I'm in same height with him and I definitely weight more than him but I'm still a bit underweight, also people told me that I have broad shoulders.

I want to learn where I do stand? I have absolutely no idea. Huh, just I've remembered there was an another very beautiful girl who was interested in a guy who looks almost as same as me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks don't ALWAYS matter, if a person sees something in you that they don't see in everyone else then that's all that it takes for them to give them a chance.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm with a guy that is 5'9 and weighs about 130. Well anyways, I think tall and skinny guys are much more attractive than tall and super heavy set guys. Just preference, no offense to anyone. I'm Asian and I'm 5'3 and 120 pounds, very curvy.

• You have to realize that there is SO much more to it than just appearance. Maybe he's an awesome guy, and THAT'S why she is with him.

Personally, I like both. I like a tallish guy who is lean and toned, it's just as sexy as a guy who is broader with more muscles.

• guy I like is about 5 9 & 130.. I tend to be attracted to thin guys.

What Guys Said 1

• May she just likes him. Don't buy into the "why can't I have what he has".