Which hair color would you choose? (of crazy colors)

''crazy colors'' hair color.

Like blue, pink, yellow, green. . .which color would you willingly have your hair be?

(naturally - so all your other hairs are the same color) Haha

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Silver. Haha That would be a blast!

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• I wish I could have my hair Black and purple/light brown on the tips. I thought about highlights but that would be overkill. My hair was mainly a faux hawk, but now its that with the sides looking spikey and everywhere. People call me sonic, Goku and other anime characters that I don't even know of. =/

0|0
    0|0
  • blue I choose you

2|0
    0|0
  • Green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Any of them, lol, but I think that much is obvious. I've done pretty much every color there is already. But next I think I'm going to go for a fluorescent orange of some sort, maybe with some yellow. It's currently faded into a kind of pastel pink and purple, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe lavender or a pastel pink or yellow :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted hot pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely like blue, either a kind of light turquoise/mint green or dark greenish-blue. If it wasn't for my parents, I think at least part of my hair would be that color, haha.

I also think light purple would be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted to do dark purple, don't have the guts though.

0|0
    0|0
  • ah, I wanted to dye my hair a crazy colour temporarily this summer, but I never did...

I think I'd go with red, orange, or pink

0|0
    1|0
  • I dyed my hair purple once and rather liked it. I'd probably go with a dark purple, or a dark blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either a dark blue or dark purple.:o

0|0
    0|0
  • Does bright red count as crazy?

0|0
    0|0
  • blue,i'd do it...you know,if I were an orphan

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink :-) x

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I dyed my hair purple a year ago it was so cool, but I think I would go with turquoise :) it looks cool

0|0
    0|0
  • blue

0|0
    0|0
  • if I had to choose I would take a deep purple

0|0
    0|0