I don't like a girl because of looks?

Theres this girl that really likes me, and I like her personality, and we have a lot in common, and while talking to her I feel like I can tell her anything. But what turns me down are how looks. she's not ugly but I don't like the way she looks. What should I do?

i think I am in love with her now :P

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing you can really do. Relationships need physical attraction too, and if you can't feel it, then don't date her.

I mean, you can give it a try. There are cases when people "fall" for a person despite lack of physical attraction and don't mind in the future because...well, when you love someone, how they look doesn't really matter to you anymore.

It's your choice if you want to take that risk and date her, but know that if you do, you're not only risking your heart, but someone else's too. Don't break her heart.

What Girls Said 6

• If you feel no attraction don't date her.

If you feel attraction but wish she was more attractive don't date her.

^ but don't complain if a girl doesn't want to date any guy just because he's not ugly.

• looks aren't everything , if you share a lot in common and she has a great personality then its totally fine and you said yourself she's not ugly so she's not that bad , try and look at the positive side

imagine if its the other way round , she's really hot but she has a totally bad personality and she's so annoying , which would you prefer? :)

• but the fact that she's not pretty keeps bugging me all the time.

• Don't date her then. It's a shame you'd let it get in the way though.

• i agree with kingofbitches if you keep thinking that she's not attractive then move on , even though its your loss and you may not find someone as nice and sweet as her :)

• Just turn her down. This girl is a FRIEND and nothing more. You won't magically become attracted to her with time, it is what it is. You won't like everyone who likes you back.

• she's a friend

• emm didn't you see the update :P

• There is nothing you can do. Some peole will tell you that you are shallow but some of us are more visual than others. That is the simple fact. I am one of those very visual people and have had others tell me the same thing. I have had lots of guys who I get along with really well and who like me a lot but because I don't find them attractive I have to turn them down. Just stay friends. It does not make you a bad person.

• trust is one very important factor to have a healthy relationship and it looks like you can trust her! you say yourself she has a nice personality and I'm guessing your never really stuck for things to talk about? sounds like you two would be great for each other!:) you can say looks aren't everything, but they do also play a big part in your feelings towards someone, but most of the time if they have a great personality, you shouldn't mind as much if they aren't the most beautiful person. I'd say give it a go, you have nothing to lose :)

• nothing to loose except breaking her heart :P

What Guys Said 1

• I got the same peob interested on answers. The girl that likes me is not very attractive to me though.