What do guys think of hair arms on girls?

What do guys think of hairy arms on girls? Please, be honest!

Updates:
Some girls say it's normal, but how much is too much? I know leg hair is also normal but most girls shave it.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have hairy arms but they don't show much, my guy loves my hair and so will yours if he loves you :)

BTW if you want to lighten your hair so it doesn't show here's something I used LONG ago. link

Once you mix the powder and the cream together and put it on itll tingle but it pays off =D

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If its barely visible its fine. If its not then its gross.

0|1
    1|0
  • the only two places I require there to be no hair on a girl is...her crotch..and her lips...i don't want to be putting my mouth on any hair...the rest of the body is a bonus :)

0|0
    0|0
  • not a big deal unless they are really hairy. if they are. get some wax.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are pretty hairy but it's hard to wax them all the time. I'd rather just keep them natural, is it a deal breaker?

• Show All
    • haha. yep. weed out the guys that are only in it for the physical, from the real guys! haha. yep.

• what is it with people saying middle eastern people are hairy lol

im from the middle east and have practically no hair on my arms though I do have hair on my legs but its not a lot and you can't notice it properly :D

What Girls Said 6

• Most guys I've talked to find it unattractive, so I shave my arms.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think it would be more abnormal for a girl to not have hair on her arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like em, they annoy me :/ on guys it's fine and if you what to keep it go ahead but I like to keep my arms clean :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your honesty

• Umm a bit of blond hair is fine on both the arms and legs, but I have dark hair so I wax :) a bit is fine

• i shave mine lol the thing is I only shave once a month because they don't grow bak lol

0|0
    0|0
  • we all have hair on arms...i hope they don't think it's a big deal.

1|0
    0|0