What do guys think of hair arms on girls?

What do guys think of hairy arms on girls? Please, be honest!

Some girls say it's normal, but how much is too much? I know leg hair is also normal but most girls shave it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have hairy arms but they don't show much, my guy loves my hair and so will yours if he loves you :)

BTW if you want to lighten your hair so it doesn't show here's something I used LONG ago. link

Once you mix the powder and the cream together and put it on itll tingle but it pays off =D

What Guys Said 3

• If its barely visible its fine. If its not then its gross.

• the only two places I require there to be no hair on a girl is...her crotch..and her lips...i don't want to be putting my mouth on any hair...the rest of the body is a bonus :)

• not a big deal unless they are really hairy. if they are. get some wax.

• They are pretty hairy but it's hard to wax them all the time. I'd rather just keep them natural, is it a deal breaker?

• haha. yep. weed out the guys that are only in it for the physical, from the real guys! haha. yep.

• what is it with people saying middle eastern people are hairy lol

im from the middle east and have practically no hair on my arms though I do have hair on my legs but its not a lot and you can't notice it properly :D

What Girls Said 6

• Most guys I've talked to find it unattractive, so I shave my arms.

• I think it would be more abnormal for a girl to not have hair on her arms.

• It's normal.

• I don't like em, they annoy me :/ on guys it's fine and if you what to keep it go ahead but I like to keep my arms clean :)

• Thanks for your honesty

• Umm a bit of blond hair is fine on both the arms and legs, but I have dark hair so I wax :) a bit is fine

• i shave mine lol the thing is I only shave once a month because they don't grow bak lol

• we all have hair on arms...i hope they don't think it's a big deal.