Girls: What do you think about when you see a guy you find attractive?

So, it's no secret that much of the time when a guy sees a girl he finds attractive, he thinks "I want to have sex with her". But what about the flip side of that? Girls, when you see a guy you find attractive, what are you thinking? I realize it might differ from person to person, so just give me your own answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wonder what he's thinking about if he's looking at me :D if not, I walk awkwardly around him.

What Girls Said 3

• I just think "Oh, he's good looking" and then move on with my day. The only time I've ever thought about having sex with a guy was when I knew his personality as well.

• I think "damn he's hot!" stare for a bit, wait till he looks back, do an awesome stare off thing then smile and walk of :)

• i think about holding hands, and cuddling and just good times I wish I will have with him. But there always is sexual attraction... : )

What Guys Said 0