Girls, what makes a guy attractive?

xD. is it physical stuff? is it something in the personality? what is it? xD. please be specific!

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the girl. The idea of attractive is different for each girl. Personally, I will see guys and think they are cute, but if they can't back it up with a good personality, I won't pursue a relationship. Initially you need to dress like your personality, so if you dress like a goth guy, but your personality is totally different then it's an unpleasant surprise. Even though we try not to judge, the first impression is always made when the girl first sees you. Just don't sell yourself as someone you're not. Then the girl will expect you to be different than you are and try to change you. When it comes down to it, a kind-hearted personality is the most attractive thing to a girl. Anything else will attract the wrong kind of girl, and any guy is worth more than that. A good girl is worth waiting for. Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 5

• The first thing I notice about a guy is physical, especially the smile and the eyes and abs. But in the end, the personality is what counts. If I talk to him and he says things that make me smile an hour later... that counts a lot. I don't like a guy to come on too strong with the compliments. If he starts out saying I'm beautiful, that's cool but then move on and find something else to talk about rather then my phisical appearence. I want to have something more in common then thinking each other is hot. Also, I pay attention to how he talks to his family and friends to tell me if he is a genuine person because I know he is trying to impress me so he may not be acting his usual self with me.

• i think the color of the eyes their hair body struckture personality has to be tough as in stand for his belives also the way they dress and present themselfs the way they talk.

• I Usally Fall for my best friends that are guys and that have Brown eyes(: but yeah I fall for my besfriends that are guys cause I can trust them and I know them really well. and after I normally work it out with them and talk alot.(:

• i think personality... this kid I don't think he is nice looking at all but I like him because he is nice and not a douche

but I like buys with abs and cute faces too :p

• Confidence & being funny

What Guys Said 1

• I know I'm not a girl, but I'm answering anyway, GOSH DARNIT!

First of all, style is EVERYTHING. sure, having a good body is nice, but if you can find a look tht suits you, you don't need it. I am proof. I used to be a loser, but when I found a style of clothes that worked well for me, everything changed. So go shopping, try on a bunch of clothes.

Another good way to get style is to ask your girlfriends. They know. Trust me. Ask your friends for clothes on your birthday, ect.

You could also experiment with hair color is you want.

And then find your swagger. Once you do, you're GOLDEN!

Hope this helps.

• totally agree on the style thing. I used to wear just anything. now I actually look for euro style clothes. and that's the stuff I wear now. gets the girls looking xD.

• I guess it sounded like I said go with how your girl likes but I meant go with what you want and meet someone who likes that style. My husband and I shop at the same stores and like the same stuff, it's what we noticed about each other.

• Ok I get it. Also I like when she buys me clothes because it shows me what she thinks looks good. And I'll wear it as long as I like it