one star?!, *sigh* :(

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Jon "Bones" Jones

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a single one favorite but Dan hardy, George St Pierre, Thiago Silva, Anderson Silva :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Our hometown guy, Frankie Edgar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don Frye link

I know him & his wife. He's a nice guy

I worked part time at a gym & he would come in. I always tried to pick a fight with him (for fun)

The fun part was that some people actually thought I was serious

Occasionally I could get him to put me in a headlock & I would immediately cry UNCLE UNCLE.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL, hahaha, that's awesome :) I wish I knew chuck :)

• Show All
    • I don't see him anymore & I would never ask him about it, but sometimes at the time & in the heat of battle it must have seemed like the right thing to do.

Sometimes people agitate you into getting off your game or do something that isn't your strongest point.

• even though chuck is a walking tank I like clay and forest best. They are scrappy and those are the best fights

1|0
    0|0
    • Shogun gua knocked Forset out not that long ago :O

• Show All
    • lol what's wrong with poker?

• did ya gamble? :P

• Hahaha you always complain about ratings! Just for fun I'm gonna rate you one star. I believe this is an appropriate time for this emoticon: :)>

Anyway, screw UFC, ping pong is where it's at :P

1|0
    0|0
  • out of all the ufc fighters I got to go with nick diaz or cain velasquez

1|0
    0|0
    • favorite ufc fighter of all time would have to be bass rutten link favorite mma fighter is fedor he's the best ever link

• haha, cain velasquez looks good :P

• Mine are Cain velasquez, gsp, Quinton "rampage" Jackson,Thiago Silva, Randy Couture, and Junior Dos Santos. So many lol, I think I missed some still

1|0
    0|0
  • Gray Maynard or B.J. Penn. I have a wrestling background, so I enjoy watching Gray's fights. As for B.J., I've been watching him fight since I was quite young.

1|0
    0|0
  • YOU!

1|0
    0|0
  • The Dollar Sign

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1