Need some help with a haircut?

I need some ideas for a haircut I've always kept it short and neat but its longer then I've let it grow in years now (around 3" on top 2" on sides). Any ideas would be appreciated.

Im kind of tall 6'1 and average weight/build at 170, I dress nice and neat to try to make myself look older ( I'm tired of getting mistaken for a teenager) as far as personality goes I'm a pretty introverted person, not really shy but I tend to think more then I speak.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm...I don't know how these would look on you because it's hard to judge just from one picture since I don't know you..but I like hairstyles like these a lot.(:

If you have curly/wavy hair: link

If you have straight hair: link

What Girls Said 2

• link

i think that would be nice

• wavy-ish beach look?

like alex pettyfer. he has his hair a numerous number of ways which can pull off smart and casual

What Guys Said 3

• I use to have long hair, but the girls thought I was MUCH better looking with short hair. I had a box shape/military/crew cut type of thing...it's hard to describe. It's similar to what you have in your pic, but mines had more shapability at the top. At first I hated it, but now I've embraced it.

My coworkers hate the fauxhawks though (these are female opinions). You kind of have a face for shorter hair so I'd stick with what you got...you can always look to David Beckham for inspiration. I don't look as good as he does, but he can pull off the short hair better than most people and I try to picture myself in some of his styles.

• Look up some stuff on the internet about hair styles for guys. I can't give you advice without knowing anything about you or your personality.

• I don't have the answer for you, but I'm ready to see some answers too. Mine is longer than it's been in a long time too, and I'm thinking about going for the shaggy over the ears look. I've never really done it.