Beautiful or wants more then he can handle?

my boyfriend is always flirting with other women and won't even seem to blink an eye at me. He calles a lot of other woman beautiful etc. but he won't even call me cute. Does that mean I'm not beautiful enough for him? what should I do?

hes texting me to go back with him what kind of guy does that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he takes for granted what he has, and keeps reaching for the moon in the form of flirting with other women. I know guys who have been in relationships to just be in one until something better can be found. If I were you, I'd dump his ass and see if he'll go to the ends of the earth to get you back, if he doesn't then he's not really interested in you, more just interested in having a place to put his d*** until he can get a girl he really wants interested in him. No girl deserves this... well the concieted bitchy girls do... but that's a different topic. :)

• lol good point, I didn't think of it that way

• It can't really hurt your situation anymore.

• no it can't lol ill be sure to let you know

What Guys Said 6

• If that's you in the picture...then yeah your pretty beautiful. If he doesn't see what is right in front of him he doesn't deserve you. As well he's not supposed to be flirting with other women, he sounds narcissistic or mature enough for a relationship. I think you should walk right out the door, with good looks like yours, its only a matter of time before a new guy approaches you =)

• Assuming that's you in your pic, he's an idiot, and according to your update, has realized that. You deserve better, he clearly didn't appreciate you for anything - your personality, or your beauty. Regardless of what's "beautiful enough" for him, you're more than beautiful, if not gorgeous or some other similar term, to someone else. You can do better than him.

• I think it's a matter of the fact that he is your boyfriend now, he doesn't feel like he has to do/say those things with you. Maybe he feels they should sort of be understood.

I could be way wrong though and he could just be an insensitive jerk.

• Skinny b*tch in a thong? hmm...U look great in your Profile pic...u are not fat are u? Incidentally, I don't like thongs...think they are gross. Well..it is not your looks..if you are not fat & you have a reasonable personality, then I don't know why guys would dump u...regarding current boyfriend, talking about other "beautiful" women is not smart and is also insensitive and is a possible indication that he is taking you for granted. IF he is taking you for granted, then might have to move on...

• lololol girls always think there's something wrong with their looks, come on beauty is def not all of it, man.

• well acording to him I wasn't good enough and all the guys I've dated usually dump me for some skinny bitch in her thong

• Your question is somewhat humorous, judging by your picture. I think you know that you are good looking.

What Girls Said 3

• One your really pretty :)

Two sometimes guys think just because they have you they don't need to work as hard to keep you. Dump him and ignore him, he can't seem to appreciate you for the person you are.

• leave him forreal you're like just a back up. he should NEVER call another women beautiful expecially in front of you? and you are really friken pretty. drop him.

• Your profile picture is from Widelec. Seeing as you are Canadian, and I doubt you speak Polish - I'm guessing that picture is fake.

Nonetheless, in response to your question - if a guy is complimenting other women in front of you and not doing the same for you, he's a jackass. Find someone new.