With my body type would I better be able to pull off a one piece or a bikini?

This right here is nearly the exact image or my body type: link

For next summer should I get a bikini or a one piece?

Bikini would be something like this: link or maybe link

One piece would be like this link but maybe a different color.

If you have any other ideas feedback is greatly appreciated!

• Black Halter Bikini
    57% (8)56% (9)57% (17)Vote
  • Camo
    7% (1)25% (4)17% (5)Vote
  • One Piece
    21% (3)6% (1)13% (4)Vote
  • Other (Please state)
    15% (2)13% (2)13% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go with a bikini, but I didn't like the options you had... I like something like this better link .(:

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like either of the bikinis you posted and think they would look great on the body type you linked. Better than the one piece IMO.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your body was like that in the first picture, then yeah I think you can pull it off, if not better then the others =). I liked black halter bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont worry about it you're body type is great so put on whatever you want whatevah you pick itll look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it depends on the look you want. I think you could probably do fine in either.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your body looks like that you could pull off any look.

3|0
    1|0
    • Really? I always felt self conscious...the girl pictured is a "plus sized" model, and most of my peers are so much thinner than me...

You really think so?

• Show All
    • Glad I could help. ;D

• If your friends are skinnier than that then they are too skinny imo.

• Wow that body is awesome. You could do any of them but I like the look of the bikinis better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can pull of most of them with you body type but the first three would be best for you the last one is a little to unfaltering and it may make you look a little bigger than you real are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• You could easily pull off a bikini. It just depends on how comfy you'd be in it. I actually really like the style of the one piece though, it's my favorite of the three suits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really love the retro one piece, but if your body is that fab you'll look great in either.

0|0
    0|0
  • either one would look adorable. pick whichever you are more comfortable in :) the one piece in the link is so cute, I love how it has a classy retro look. but you can pull either one off as long as you feel confident in your own skin :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not so much a fan of the ones you posted posted; your bodes perfectly fine by the way - you could wear anything. I really love the one that Sourpatchchik2 posted a link for. I'd totally buy that.

0|0
    0|0
  • :O that one piece is awesome. But I think you could rock the black halter, or any other ones you wanted tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • first bikini , I'm just shocked that your planning to buy your summer beach pieces from now :S

0|0
    0|0
  • Mono or Black Halter.

0|0
    0|0
  • you could pull off every type of bikini

0|0
    0|0