With my body type would I better be able to pull off a one piece or a bikini?

This right here is nearly the exact image or my body type: link

For next summer should I get a bikini or a one piece?

Bikini would be something like this: link or maybe link

One piece would be like this link but maybe a different color.

If you have any other ideas feedback is greatly appreciated!

• Black Halter Bikini
  • Camo
  • One Piece
  • Other (Please state)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go with a bikini, but I didn't like the options you had... I like something like this better link .(:

What Guys Said 7

• I like either of the bikinis you posted and think they would look great on the body type you linked. Better than the one piece IMO.

• If your body was like that in the first picture, then yeah I think you can pull it off, if not better then the others =). I liked black halter bikini.

• dont worry about it you're body type is great so put on whatever you want whatevah you pick itll look good

• Honestly it depends on the look you want. I think you could probably do fine in either.

• If your body looks like that you could pull off any look.

• Really? I always felt self conscious...the girl pictured is a "plus sized" model, and most of my peers are so much thinner than me...

You really think so?

• Glad I could help. ;D

• If your friends are skinnier than that then they are too skinny imo.

• Wow that body is awesome. You could do any of them but I like the look of the bikinis better.

• You can pull of most of them with you body type but the first three would be best for you the last one is a little to unfaltering and it may make you look a little bigger than you real are.

What Girls Said 9

• You could easily pull off a bikini. It just depends on how comfy you'd be in it. I actually really like the style of the one piece though, it's my favorite of the three suits.

• Bikini!

• I really love the retro one piece, but if your body is that fab you'll look great in either.

• either one would look adorable. pick whichever you are more comfortable in :) the one piece in the link is so cute, I love how it has a classy retro look. but you can pull either one off as long as you feel confident in your own skin :)

• I'm not so much a fan of the ones you posted posted; your bodes perfectly fine by the way - you could wear anything. I really love the one that Sourpatchchik2 posted a link for. I'd totally buy that.

• :O that one piece is awesome. But I think you could rock the black halter, or any other ones you wanted tbh.

• first bikini , I'm just shocked that your planning to buy your summer beach pieces from now :S

• Mono or Black Halter.

• you could pull off every type of bikini