My hair is terrible?

i have a bit shorter than shoulder length hair. where I gum it it has a line, and I can't do anything with it. flat iron won't do anything to it, and if I curl it its even messier. help?

* I meant scrunchie by gum (sorry,english is not my native language)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand what you mean by where you gum it? Talk to a hair specialist anyway, they know all about this. It might just be a cutting issue or something...

Whats your display picture btw? Its f***ing amazing

• i think gum is another name for gel Jack! and agreeing on the display pic!

• my pic is from dexter,the woman is a pyromaniac, I love her :D

• I was thinking about the gel/balm thing but they wouldn't leave lines :O if you mean schrunchy then it must just be the imprint then from the forcing your hair back. I wouldn't pay it too much mind, if it really bothers you you can stop using the scrunchie =]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Gum it? Does that mean you put gum in your hair or something? Anywhoooo I like this hairstyle

link

• what color is you hair? is it pin straight? is it thick or thin?

• its balck,thick and kinda straight except for the line crated by the scrunchie