Why guys are always looking for hot girls?

why (a huge part of) guys are always looking for hot girls?

why can't they find a nice girl how dresses properly and can express their on opinion about global warming (that's just a example=D) far more attractive than those high school girls who wear to much make up and dress up like thier lives are a everyday-party?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction is not based on ability to discuss global warming any more then for girls its based on how nice a guy is.

People may _like_ these things in a partner, but its not what attracts them.

If your idea of 'properly' is modest, you're simply hiding your natural attractiveness.

What Guys Said 7

• Ok, the permanent party girl is not something I go for but that's a tangent in your main question.

As far as hot girls vs all other girls. Looks are what get our attention, personality is what keeps us. We're at a social event of any kind, and we see girls there, looks are the only thing that we have to go on. So of course that's what's going to catch our attention, however later as we get to know them that's when we start to decide if they're a keeper.

• Men are very visual. We are kind of like kids in a candy store if we see something that catchs are eye we are interestead in it. But a lot of guys like girls who can carry a conversation and has a good personality as well.

• physical attraction is mostly initial

• Because 10 is a higher number than a 5. Higher is better (on an attraction scale).

• Im not... Aslong as I can find her attractive she doesn't have to be "hot".

• ? I would say that YOU are hot...does that mean that you are not a nice girl? LOL!

• No.

That just mean that YOU think I'm hot.

• I AM a nice girl. and "hot" it's not a common word guys call me... at least they don't say it out loud, if they think that I don't know.

• LOL! OK I will give you a break..U look hot to me and I will take you at your word that you are a very nice girl..at any rate you were a good sport with me! :D

• Because men are shallow visual creatures who, is looking for a women to pump and dump.

What Girls Said 2

• Its called that's just some guys, now looks certainly are important but they do only get you so far. There are always exceptions to rules though such as some pretty girls are clever and witty and others are stupid. Only the stupid and immature guys like that type of girl who is pretty and has an empty head ,eventually some of them will grow out of it that they realize they are bored of listening to her whine about drama, friends, and clothes. Because trust me aside from some men being shallow most of them hate hearing about that stuff so if they are smart enough they will grow out of it so chill, those guys that never grown out of it aren't really meant for you and you should be happy about it considering they must be idiots.

• Guys and girls at a young age go for superficial things like looks, gifts, fake love, etc...but as people grow up they tend to follow the heart and mind over anything else.