How can I make myself look more attractive without looking like a slut?

i wanna look attractive and I want guys to notice me but I don't wanna look llike ima slut. so can anyone tell me how to look more appealing to guys without making myself look ''easy''.

Most Helpful Guy

• The key to looking sexy without being slutty is to only draw attention to one part of you at a time, instead of all at once.

For example:

One day, show off your t*ts by wearing a tight or low-neckline shirt, but keep your legs covered with modest pants that aren't too tight.

Another day, show of your legs by wearing a short skirt or shorts but wear a non-cleavage-bearing shirt.

When putting on makeup, don't throw on a ton of lipstick, eyeliner, and blush all at once.

Instead try putting on a lot of eyeliner but no lipstick or foundation one day. Then another day do lipstick with nothing else.

Maybe one day dress very plainly but do something really elegant with your hair.

Being respectably sexy means having one part of you sexed up at a time while the rest is still classy.

What Guys Said 3

• First off respect yourself and don't act like a slut. Don't throw yourself at any bloke. Don't wear to much make up just keep it natural. If you gonna wear clothes that are reveiling ie mini skirts hot pants or skimpy tops do it with pride and don't show your parts off.

• i wasn't wanting to look like a slut or act like one...i jus wanted a cute,decent guy to look at me. but thank you for your help.

• With your question it seems like you find sluts very attractive.:) I haven't known a guy who finds sluts attractive.

Best way to be attractive is by being yourself. Reason for this is that you want a guy to like you for real you not the TYPE of you. When someone will like you for you then that's the kind of relationship will last long.

• ummm...ima girl but when a guy likes me for me they jus end up hurting me...im sick of getting hurt

• yeah I'm smart but guys don't look for smart

• See,this is where you are wrong. :) Generalization is not good idea.You should treat and think in terms of individuals not as a general mob.

• classy is what you have to go for then. try something urbany looking. or try dresses. dresses look attractive- and as long as you don't pick skimpy ones, they aren't slutty at all. =P

• im not into dresses...im more into tshirt and shorts since I don't own any sandals and I don't think I can walk in heels. so what can I do usin the way I like to dress?

• well. that totally depends on what you look like. in general, pick stuff you are confident in lol.

• i jus put a pic on my profile if that helps

What Girls Said 2

• Well by doing simple things like working out, focusing on getting great looking skin, wearing pretty natural looking make-up, and doing your hair nicely can make your overall appearance prettier and enhance your looks. Clothing wise, keep it simple and classy. The girl next door look always works.

• off the bat, the ways in which you'll appear 'easy' is through your clothing and makeup. so don't buy slutty clothing that sticks to your body or is super short and don't wear dramatic makeup (i.e., glossy red lips, excessive eyeliner). you're young... :p dress cute, be yourself... that's attractive in itself.