Guys...riddle me this...

Do you guys hold eye contact with girls that you are not attracted to or do you only do this with girls whom you are in fact attracted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I try to hold eye contact with everyone and it scares some people but it is a lot easier for me to hold eye contact with someone I am attracted to than it is for me to hold eye contact with people I am not attracted to. I was taught that you want to make eye contact as to not be rude or at least look at their mouth and that is what I try to do but it is a hell of a lot easier when I am attracted to the person I am talking with to hold eye contact. I hope it helps

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, I try to keep eye contact with everyone I talk to. Some people are not comfortable or intimidated by it, so I'll flash my eyes around a little. If am talking to a good looking gal, I try to be respectful and look her in the eyes. Its just a guys nature to be attracted to visually stimulating things. Be it an Italian sports car, an awesome tattoo, a beautiful girl. If a guy looks at your body, he isn't trying to be rude, sometimes we just can't help it, there are so many beautiful women in the world, we have to look at as many as we can before we die.

• It's pretty rare that I do, but if I do it usually doesn't mean a whole lot, it's not ever in the context that I like them, I just am dazing out and looking around. Very rare and doesn't have any worth to it at all.

• It depends, most the time because were attracticed, but sometimes we might be puzzled, trying to figure something out about you through your face and trail of thought.

• In what context? I hold eye contact on general politeness in a conversation. Do you mean like looking at a girl from afar? Then I hold for a split second longer if I like the girl.

• Is it obvious when its a "split second longer"? I can't seem to tell the difference between politeness eye contact and more than that eye contact....

• well if I'm just talking to a friend of mind, I will jold eye contact like normal I guess. if I'm looking at the girl I like, I usually continue to stare at her. sumtimes I just start day dreaming and some random girl I don't kno will ask y I'm staring at her or sumthin like that.

• If you're attracted to someone you find it hard not to look at them... :P

What Girls Said 0