Need opinion on which dress to wear to Black Tie Event.

In October I'm going to a black tie event my work is hosting for Breast Cancer Research. I will be there representing the company, but I still want to look young and fun. I have narrowed it down to these 5 dresses. I like them all, but what dress do you think looks best.

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of your hair color, I can definitely see 3 or 4 being the best choices. 3 would be good if you put your hair up and have a tan and its also a more young looking dress. 4 would probably look good anyway you do your hair because red looks like its your color from your pic.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you shuld wear #4. I think you would look great in that dress based on your profile pic :)

• the 3rd

• They all seem basically the same to me. I'll go with 5.

• Unless they are actually researching your breasts

I would try to keep them covered up a bit more

you do not want to be the girl dressed like "that"

black tie and black tie charity type thing have different dress code attire

What Girls Said 12

• Seen as it's for Breast Cancer - 1 would be appropriate.

But 5 is completely stunning. I absolutely love it.

• I vote the last black one, or the first red one (in that order). They're sleek, sexy, and sophisticated.

• I vote the black one over the red one because the red is strapless, and it's a little more elegant to not be completely bare on top.

• 4 for sure! Second choice would be 5, though.

• 4 is nice and quite classy but 5 is stunning. The strapless dresses just don't come off as "representing the business" sort of attire.

• I like 3 and 5!

• i love 5

it depends on your body aswel :)

• well seeng as you have blond hair, I think the #1 or #3 . # 5 is your tan because you don't wanna look washed out

• I absolutely love dress number 5!

• i like 4 best, think it would look great with your skin tone and hair color :)

• i personally love 2, but I don't know if the color would be as flattering...

• I would go with 5.

• I really liked 2 and 3, and 5 was OK. Didn't really like 1 or 4.

• 5! beautiful, elegant, but not too revealing.