What is wrong with a good looking woman being funny?

I was out the other night with a couple of my male friends. I was cracking jokes and being witty. It is just who I am. Then one of them says "Stop it, you are already ahead because of your looks." I get it, he is saying that I am good looking so I don't need to be funny. What is wrong with a good looking woman being funny? If I had to choose between being good looking or funny, I would choose funny.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's too intimdating to have both the looks and the brains. Guys would appreciate if you keep a low profile so they would outshine you and thus feel better about themselves.

• You could be right. That's too bad for them because I am not hiding anything for anybody.

• I feel you :) I'm only describing how they feel and, yes, it's too bad.

What Guys Said 2

• There is nothing wrong with it and like that girl that got MHA said he probably felt intimidated by you but please don't let that change the way you are. I wish more good looking woman had a beautiful attitude like you. :)

• Absolutely nothing wrong with a good looking woman who is also funny. I'd love that personally. I guess he felt he couldn't keep up, what a wimp. I would have accepted the challenge and gone head to head with you...and won. ;)

• I love it when someone likes to have a battle of the wits. You are very presumptious if you assume you would win.

• I didnt' say I would win and I didn't say I would lose so I would say you are more presumptuous. LOL

• I was hoping you'd catch on to the first battle being presumptuousness (if indeed that is a real word). Looks like I took round 1. jk ;)

What Girls Said 2

• its too good for them :P jk but guys don't feel confident around girls who have looks and personality ( not all of them ) :)

• I. Thinking he's into you and kind of intimidated, don't change lol you sound awesome! I love whitty people :)

• No he is not into me, we go way, way back. He is like my big brother and I am like his little sister.

• Thank you I have no intention of changing.