How do you tell a guy he's attractive?

I always want to say that there really cute, but I think that makes them feel like I see them as cute as in stuffed animale cute, not cute as in the sexy kind of cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk up to them and say "Hey handsome." Pick any body part and tell them it is hot. Or you could say that seeing their body drives you wild. Guys don't get complimented as often as women, so anything you say will mean a lot. There is nothing wrong with calling a guy cute.

What Guys Said 5

• Why not just say, "I think you're attractive"...?

• "I think you're a really handsome guy."

or

"You're cute :). In a really good way."

• tell him he's hot. he'll melt.

• Well you could always ask him out, or ask him to visit you. he will know then that you like him. Or just say what think of him and ask if he feels the same about you

• could just be neutral and call him good looking I personaly would prefer hot or sexy I would take cute, handsome is another option although the others have more of a chance at coming off better (less people take as a complement compared to the others. you could always say he has a good look or style

What Girls Said 1

• compliment his eyes or smile,or just tell him ,you look hot in whatever he is wearing or the colour