Daughter's hair is slow growing.

My daughter pulled her hair out for four years, The bald spots are growing back but it is very slow. I give her vitamin e and Biotin pill everyday plus we massage the scalp often. Is there anything I can do to help her hair to grow a bit faster.?

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural oils! I know this may sound wierd, but use castor oil on her scalp & concentrate it on the bald patches, and massage it into her scalp. Castor oil promotes hair growth and hair thickening. Ever since I started using it on my scalp my hair has grown thicker and longer. Coconut oil is good as well. Also, my mom used amla oil which is an oilyou can buy from any indian store, after her hair started falling out around the time of my sisters wedding and it grew back fast. If you don't want to leave the oils in you can always wash them out after leaving the, on for 30 min or so. I say castor oil is the safest if she's young.

What Guys Said 1

• My cousin told me prenatal vitamins helped her hair and nails. She takes them all the time now, just for that reason.

• this is what I was gonna say ;) Try not to get the one with a lot of iron in it though or it'll be tough on her stomach. Also Ensure, she could drink that every day and that'd be good as well.

What Girls Said 4

• Natural oils, especially coconut will help. You need vitamin B, zinc, iron, amino acid and protein as well. Make sure she has a healthy diet. Different color vegetables, nothing fried, a lot of chicken and fish, and fruits/juices. Eggs are good but they don't make hair grow, they make it shiny and strong which will definitely be a good thing to add onto it.

• Try putting mixed eggs on her scalp, you know how you beat the eggs to make the omelet? like that but don't fry it or anything, cover her entire scalp with the eggs

• Eating additional protein helps.

• When you find out let me know, I've been pulling for around 10 years instead of 4 and my hair in those sections also grows incredibly slow.