Ladies, would you have a change of heart?

My girlfriends broke up with me about a month ago. We were both very happy for about a year and a half. During some family difficulties, I made her feel insignificant, so she left. I have given her some space, but now she is ''rebounding'' so I'm going to call and see if we can get together soon. I think I still have some pull, but is it too late? Would you ladies be willing to take your ex back, or at least be willing to give him a second chance? What would your ex need to do to win you back?

We were great friends for 8 years before we started going out, and she had a huge crush on me the whole time. Would that be helping me at all? We just talked last week and I could tell she felt very guilty. I told her there were no hard feelings.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She's weak. Whether you get her back this time or not, she's going to walk out on you next time something bad happens in either of your lives. She should have been there to support you during the family difficulties, not the other way around. This isn't an issue about you or you doing anything wrong; some people just are not as strong as others. I think she is one of those who cannot handle the rain and I hope you find someone else, someone who will be there in good and bad times.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments. Love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark

That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wandering bark,

Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come:

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

• I think the answer would vary on the lady involved.