How often would you look at a profiles?

And would you check out other things like their questions, answers? Wall? What do you look at?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• not often. and when I do, I give a look at their answers and questions.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I look at profiles when I get friend requests. What I find determines whether I accept or deny. I look through questions and answers. If I like them, even if we have differing views, I accept. If they're only sexual Q&As, more the kind to use as masturbatory material, rather than actual curiosity, I deny. I also usually deny if the person [usually a guy, most of my friend requests are from guys] has no real activity on the site at all, but just adds every girl he comes across.

But when it's just a curiosity thing, I do browse profiles sometimes, on random occasions that I'm intrigued by the person behind a question or answer, because of something they've said. In which case I read through some of their Q&As. A lot of profiles don't get filled out, and I feel like the things they say on here say more about them than anything they could write in some little 'about me' on a profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I encounter a new user that seems cool or nice from their answer, I will read their profile. Other than that, I don't check.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at a profile once: if they had a good answer and I want to see if they are okay for friend requesting, if they friend request me, or if they start to chat with me and I forgot who they are, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a couple times but it was because they friend requestef me.

0|0
    0|0
  • not much :p

0|0
    0|0
  • like every ten seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at people who send me friend requests to decide whether or not to accept. I look at pretty much everything then. Other than that I don't ever go to people's pages.

0|0
    0|0
  • every 5 sec lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i do very often. If I see a question that is answered in a very unique way or a very good answer I will look. I read what they wrote and I look at the pics

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying to make some friends, so I look all the time lol :/

0|0
    0|0