What do you think of dyed dark red hair?

okay, what do guys think of dyed dark red hair? the girls at my school think it's stupid and I should go blond cause apparently that's 'hot.' so I was just wondering what guys' opinions were. would you approach a girl if she had red hair? or would you feel intimidated? or would you not really care?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love red hair. especially dark red hair combined with green eyes and a pretty face :-P

What Guys Said 3

• red hair is hawt

• Red is the best hair color, go for it!

• Dyed hair is a turn off for me. Although a very minor one.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a natural red head and I get a lot of positive attention because of that. But I suggest you don't dye your hair unless you're willing to take care of it and get your roots down constantly. Personally I think dyed red hair never comes out right and only 10% of the girls who do it actually look good with it, the rest it just looks messy because you don't have the right look for it. But if you want it then try it.

• i've got natural red in my hair cause my ancestry is scottish, but I just wanted to go full red. Yeah I'm gonna get it proffessionally done and upkeep it (if it looks good)

• If its closer to your natural colour its more likely to work for you. I think your friends are just thinking in terms of cliches. My guess is that most guys .wont reject you on hair colour.

• I think it looks good, but I'm biased because that's what I have.

• Do IT!