What's your definition of pretty? Beautiful? Hot?

Are you self-conscious about your looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• pretty to me is a girl with a so-so face, so-so body and really good, smooth hair. beautiful is a girl with a nice face and nice hair and the body doesn't really matter. hot is everything, especially the body. for me to consider a guy to be hot he would have a slim body, smooth face, and medium-length hair.

I used to be self-conscious about my looks especially because I've always been short, super white, and for many years I had minor acne [like I would get big pimples especially on my forehead and cheeks and I tried to cover them but to me they were still noticeable.] As a teenager I also sometimes wore either too dark or too much make-up and my hair colors and hair texture were usually not-good.

Now my face is pretty clear and my hair is smooth and a good color [black] that goes with my skin color and makes my hazel eyes pop. And I learned how to do make-up and what colors to use and how to make my hair smooth. So despite my pale skin and short stature [5'2], I think I look pretty good now! And others apparently agree, but I learned that looks can only get you so far...

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Okay

Pretty - Good friend or etc. that looks nice

Beautiful- A woman who stuns me by her looks at any givin time

Hot- A woman who "has it all" but isn't on the same level as beautiful, beautiful is the top of my list.

Self conscouis? Yes, a little, but not because I'm obese or anything I'm about 5'5'' and weigh around 100-105 pounds as a guy I feel like a little kid in my highschool. it kills me because my whole family is tall, but I'm just a mediocre height. and not that big. I mean for my size I'm masculant, but not comparable to football players and etc.

It kills me that a lot of the girls are taller then me too =( I feel it makes me less attractive because quite blatantly on a scale of 1-10 I might be a genorous 7 in a womans eye, but I know I'm not comparable to some tall swavy guy =_=

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, pretty is like cute and innocent.

Beautiful is like stunning and alluring. I think beautiful would be the highest level of attractiveness

Hot is something I would not like to be considered as. Hot is only based on sexual attractiveness.

Yes, I'm self-conscious about my looks. I'm sure everyone feels at least a little self-conscious about something concerning their appearance. If I would consider myself pretty, but not beautiful [although I've had both girls and guys say that I was], and certainly not hot.

• To me they are all three compliments and mean basically the same thing.

Yes I am self conscious of my looks.

• Beutiful is the end -all-be-all. pretty seems like beautiful, but more childish and less unique. generally I think people use both terms the same, but beautiful is a more intimate word. hot is all about sex appeal.

realistically, I know that I'm not a pretty girl and I accept that. but yes, sometimes it makes me feel self conscious, and even more so left out.

• Hot is more refeiring to one's body, where as; pretty is just below beautiful in the facial ranking system. :D

not too self conscious :)

• I kinda am I think I'm huge as in fat!

• I don't think anyone can say they are completely comfortable with themselves, whether its because of their personality or their looks everyone you ask could pick out a flaw about themselves. Being self-conscious to a certain extent is a good thing though, otherwise you'd become a bitch and be completely in love with yourself and nobody likes that in a person.

I think pretty is delicate and innocent.

Beautiful is still delicate and innocent but not as much as pretty, just a bit older.

And hot is more to do with lust and that innocence and delicateness is basically gone.

I'm pretty self-concious about my looks. I wish my body was different. I wish I had completely flawless skin, blonde hair, blue eyes and smaller breasts. Sure I could dye my hair, get contacts, cover my pimples up with makeup and have surgery done, but at the end of the day I'm the exact same person and it's impossible to change that just by someone's looks.

• flawless skin, nice bright eyes, straight shiny hair, small petite figure

Yes I am self conscious

• To me.

Pretty: used on a girl (innocent).

Beautiful: used on a woman or lady (still a bit innocent).

Hot: used on a woman when guys want something. XD