She wants me to rate her?

my girlfriend have asked me to rate her look on a scale...she says she will not get upset or anything if I told if the truth. and so I think she is a 7? but does she want to hear that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just Say She is Too beautiful for numbers...

because a 7 is like...hey baby you are like average pretty...i don't think you are beautiful or anything...you are just average pretty.

• what if she's not beautiful and she's aware of that. don't you think he'd look like a fool?

• LOL...He just has to suck it up and say to him she is beautiful...

And that is how he will persuade her to think otherwise...

What Girls Said 10

• NOOOOO. Don't tell her that regardless of what she says about telling the truth. Tell her that she's an infinity to you no matter how much that she asks.

• Am I the only girl who prefers honesty to the "You're perfect, babe" bullsh*t?

When I ask my boyfriend's opinion on something, be it my hair or clothes or whatever, I want and expect honesty. I don't care if his opinion isn't favorable. He sees things differently than I do and I ask because I want his unique perspective, not his agreement.

Personally, I think you should tell her the truth, that you think she's a 7. She asked the question and she can deal with the answer.

• That is one of those question we get in our heads. We say no don't ask it ., don't ask it ..over and over then eventually curiosity kills the cat and it just spuirts out. truth is she probably had an idea of what she was and you confirmed her fear. it's really tricky too because if you dodge it she would have just assumed the worst.

• If you tell her she is a 7 you are going to have some problems in your relationship, maybe not right away but it will happen. That is the WORST thing you could ever do. Every girl wants to be the most beautiful woman to their boyfriend. You are going to regret it. I had a Boyfriend tell me I was a 7 once...something snaps inside our brain or something...I don't know. I found myself making comments about that a few months later. When he would tell me I was pretty, I would reply with...but only average right? A seven...so not really that pretty, so you are lying to me now telling me I'm beautiful but in reality I'm only average...thanks.

We finally broke up and it all goes back to that question I asked him. Yes I know, those were my own insecurities that I had to deal with and I finally addressed them a few years later.

• she's too pretty for numbers? :) lol, say that :)

• I'd like to be as high as a 7 so think she'd like that :) she may want it to be higher though >.< you never know with women :P

• Nope, no no no no no. Don't do it! Say that she is too gorgeous to rate and that no one could compare to her. No numbers nope, no, definitely not

• i think you can tell her but in a diff way. she might be upset because she may expect a higher # but if she asked then...

• Do. Not. Answer.

Or manipulate words, and say "to me, you're too beautiful for numbers"

• no, don't rate her with numbers, just what yagurlnira768 said, say she's beautiful :)

What Guys Said 2

• imo women like honest men, not ass kissers :P

• Shutup. Girls who ask them to rate you want ass kissers. :D

• u are right lol it depends on the girl :P which one do you prefer? honest men, or ass kissers :D

• Honest Men That kiss my ass. :D lol...jk.

I just prefer Honest Men. I think that would make me want to kiss his ass.

• This is a question I wouldn't answer unless I truly feels she's the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Answering she's a 7 will probably be a disaster...