What color polo for picture day??

ok I have school pics coming up! I have light brown hair with honey highlights, grey-blue eyes, and hair skin with some freckles. my background is grey. I have to wear my schook uniform, so what color shirt would be best: grey, black, royal blue, white, mint green, or hot pink? I prefer not pink Because I'm not that girly, more of a punk style. I was thinking white? what do ya think?! :)

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would choose black. White sounds like it would clash too much with the grey to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 8

• I agree with the mint green. It should compliment your eye color without overpowering it like the royal blue would.

0|0
    0|0
  • My vote is for mint green. I think mint green and grey look good together and it'll bring out your eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say pink :P but seeing as you'd rather something else then go for the green or blue, I think the white, grey and black would probably be a bit too plain and wouldn't compliment you as well as colours would :) x

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that black would look the best for a picture

0|0
    0|0
  • im thinking that the black would look best but if I have to choose something else I'd say royal blue but the contrast between that and your hair color might not look so good so I choose black. and you sound pretty btw.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black :) it would bring out your eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Mint Green :)

0|0
    0|0
  • royal blue or white!

0|0
    0|0