Halle Berry 45 today? She looks amazing!

In honor of Halle Berry's 45th birthday, I challenge GAG women to name their best product for staying youthful looking! I generally like Olay products, use lots of sunscreen, and drink lots of water. How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know you want womens opinions, but a lot of it is just pure genetics. Same thing with living a long time. Ever wondered why someone who smokes a lot can live to be 90 something but a person who exercised, never drank or smoke or anything of that matter dies of natural causes in their 60's It's genetics, same thing with looking young. But exercising and make up will help, but just try and look natural and stay away from the sun. I don't mean 24/7 just don't bathe in it like some people do. I know you aren't asking for advice, I guess it's just my way of explaining how to stay youthful by making it sound like I am answering a question. ha ha :)

What Guys Said 4

• I rarely do anything outdoors and I workout every day. I look very young for my age but I am also pale ):

• cover your body in cum, let it dry, leave on over night and wash off in the shower in the morning.

• link

Yeah, it definitely takes a lot of that Olay stuff to keep her looking decent.

• Cum.

What Girls Said 12

• Sleep and lots of water, leafy greens. Walking ever day. A tablet of dark chocolate once a week.

Leave the fake products alone.

• I could not care any less about the lives of celebrities, but I must say Halle Berry is beyond totally gorgeous, and has always been beautiful. I wish her well, and can only hope I looked like that. Happy Birthday to her and God Bless her...

Jamaica Outttttttttt

• I agree! I'm 44 and I owe it to a combination of things. Genetics, I don't smoke, I never over did it with the sun, bronzers, I jog/power walk every weekend, and LAUGH! It's very important to stay positive and laugh, ALOT! =)

• genetics

• I drink water too :D lol

• Yeah, Halle looks great for 45. The best product I think is sunscreen, it protects your skin from all the harmful effects of the sun. Over time, the sun gives you wrinkles, makes your skin discolored, & can cause cancer. By using sunscreen, you can save your skin years.

• I agree! I hope I look that good when I'm 45!

• sleep, water and exercise!

• Exercise.. Botox and a hot young d*** :D

• It's because she's black. But I'm not gonna change my skin color just so I can age better

• She really does! Black women age wonderfully :)

• Cum.