What do girls look for in a guy?

I'm just wondering what girls like in a guy, so I can work on soem things. I like few girls, but I am not sure what they look for in a guy. Any advise?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty...introspection...life experience/wisdom from failure.

Confidence, self-assurance, self-acceptance, flaws and all.

Kind heart, generous spirit and compassion towards others.

Intelligence and/or a willingness to learn.

Humility, authenticity.

Ambition...goal setter...big thinker...passion for life.

Sense of humor.

Well groomed / healthy body / healthy habits.

Well-traveled / well-educated.

Genuinely likes women / understands their value and sees them as more than just objects for sex, trophies, etc...

I could name many more attributes, but these are my top few.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Looks- great facial features, clean shaven, hair (no bald/balding/thinning), lean & toned body (abs/chest definitely)

Personality- honest, trustworthy, responsible, reliable

* confidence, social skills are traits expected in everyone for a healthy self esteem/image and comfort in social settings so those two are a default expectation

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha a great smile, nice sense of humor plus he has to be comfortable in his own skin though a few shy moments get me like 'Awww I'm so lucky he's mine'! Really, it boils down to chivalry & feeling good about yourself (NO NARCISSISTS PLS)!

0|0
    0|0
  • i love a person who can make me laugh :) who is sweet most of the time..but still knows how to have fun when it comes down to it...

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy with a great sense of humor. I like guys who are sweet and romantic but not all the time. He would know when the right moment to be romantic is. He must be honest with me and I like a guy who I can talk to about anything! For looks, I like guys who just look like they actually take a little extra time to look good. I also love guys with cute smiles(:

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to flirt with those girls, ask them what they are looking for in a guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • (1) Goodness (which includes honesty, sense of humor, chivalry, "clear" eyes)

(2) Intelligence

(3) Strong hands

(4) A smokin' a**.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Pixie's answer was probably the best.

I'd suggest you work on your shape, how you dress. Have interests you are passionate about, not just getting girls. Be comfortable with yourself and your own sexual desires. Be open and honest. Be reliable, but not a pushover - don't be afraid to say 'no', but follow through when you say 'yes'. Know what you want and go after it.

If you become the best man you can be, women will be all over you.

0|0
    0|0