Guys - what do you think about belly-button piercings?

I'm thinking about getting a piercing, but I've heard that some guys think it's trashy. (I'm 20, by the way) What do you think - should I get it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer the girl without it but out of all the piercings that's the best one

it can be sexy

What Guys Said 11

• I think of them as little as I possibly can! They are grotesque except on really petite, mostly very young girls, where they are maybe a little cute.

• Absolutely love them! Especially ones that dangle.

It's not like a tattoo if you don't like it or you change your mind you can always take it out.

• Nah, I'm not feeling it.

• Their amazing and so hot. Me personally really like them on girls.

• Hot! Do it! lol

• I prefere without as I have kind of a tummy fetish and just love a nice natural belly button.

• my personal opinion is they are the new tramp stamp

• i like them.

• It's sexy and I have 3 =)

• I like them if the ring is not to big they can be kind of sexy

• I think it's trashy. But I'm not interested in arguing about it.

What Girls Said 6

• According to my boyfriend, they are the worst, ugliest, trashiest piercing a girl can get. He threatened to break up with me if I ever got one. Which is odd, because every one of his exes had one...

I doubt most guys will hate it that extremely, though.

• Any guy that's worth dating won't care what piercings you have...and I have one and I think it's cute and I'm many things but trashy isn't one :)

• Just don't do the whole chandelier on your stomach thing, if you know what I mean.

• I never even had my ears pierced. I've zero metal parts stuck in my body. I plan to keep it that way. Why you city folks find that appealing baffles me. Maybe it's because I've seen chickens and cows beheaded at an early age, watching all the blood and flesh spill before me taught me that metal is for cutting and executing, not for decoration.

Oh, you spoiled city folks -- complain about how we kill your food yet you eat it anyway :/

• Get it if you want, I've seen the needle they use to make the piercing. o.o

I will never get mine done :) lol

• Go for it!don't wory about others thik..I got mine done awhile back