Does a particular style matter to accentuate her body?

If a girl dresses to accentuate her body does it really matter if she's athletic, preppy, a rocker, etc.?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• To some, yes. Every one has their own tastes and likes. Just like I'm sure you are more attracted to certain types of guys over others.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• As long as it's not baggy, girls look pretty good in anything or without anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respect a girl who dresses like she wants to, & doesn't care about the social norms & fashion trends like so many others do. Just be yourself, & forget what everyone else thinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • "sweatpants hair tied chillin with no makeup on." girl can pull off any look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about the things you mentioned but I like girls who dress and act more girly, feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool when a woman can pull off preppy, sporty and rocker looks. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter. I think most people care about somebody looking good than the particular style they wear. The best thing they could do is wear a something they like that accentuates they're body, so they still wear something they like, but it looks good on them too.

0|0
    0|0