Girls and guys 20+ please, do you think that being bald can have an advantage?

Sooo, basically I seriously thought about getting transplant and I have the money to get a good one but I'm starting to reconsider. Lookswise, I've always been the cutest guy in class or whatever, bodywise I have a swimmer body. When I'm wearing a hat so many girls look at me but when I am not wearing one less girls do but a lot of them still look at me. Anyways, I thought to myself, wouldn't not having hair just filter out the kind of superficial girls that I wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship with? I'm done playing around and I am most interested in a serious relationship. A lot of girls I know find baldness attractive anyways so I don't see a major problem. I guess I just wanted was a change of hairstyle because I've been shaving it off for like 5 years! lol. What do you guys think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the bald look is pretty good, so long as you completely shave your head. Its a bummer for those people in denial that have just the bald spot.

Besides, hats will fit so much better without hair!

Forget the transplant, buy a sweet rockin hat that everyone will see and be like 'oh hey! its that anonymous guy!'

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have a problem with bald guys. I actually think they're kinda cute! Don't go hiding it with a hat though. However, that is just my personal opinion ;)

• oh believe me I'm not one to hide that sexiness lol. I was talking about winter hats so I kee it nice and warm

• Oh okay lol :)

What Guys Said 1

• i'm not bald yet, but I am losing my hair, you lose hair because of stress.

• sorry dude but no that may be 1 factor for some people but not its definitely not why.