What does a guy mean if he says to a girl that she looks like a calendar girl?

what did he mean by that? what does a guy mean when he says to a girl she looks like a calendar girl? and does this mean he is not looking for something serious with her? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he finds her incredibly sexy. I think that there'd be a really good chance that he'd want a serious relationship with her because he thinks of her as amazing, beautiful, and gorgeous. I wouldn't want to leave that kind of woman if I had a chance with her for sure.

What Guys Said 2

• If I'd say something like that to a girl it would literally mean that I thought she was incredibly sexy.

And depending on what the guy is looking for, it doesn't rule out the possibility of a more serious relationship.

• Oh, a guy could very well want something serious with one, believe me.

What Girls Said 2

• What does a guy mean if he says to a girl that she looks like a calendar girl?

That she sexually excites him easily.

and does this mean he is not looking for something serious with her?

Depends on the guy.

• like a girl that'd be in a calendar. like a playboy bunny. typically guys don't think "hey, I want to be in a serious relationship with that girl," but that's not to say they'll never find serious relationships.