What makes you get your butt over to the gym to workout?

Good music in my case and cute shorts! =) What about u?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• results

• Because I feel good doing it and afterward, I feel like I'm being productive, because I want to see myself change, because it's kind of just something I do- like a routine.

• Myself. My workouts are one of the few things I actually look forward to doing almost every day.

• well I've fallen into a routine, if I don't go when I'm supposed to I feel down, but also I love seeing my body change over time :)

• just knowing that what I do effects the way that I look and love the buzz it gives me knowing that I am getting bigger and bigger.

• because I don't want to be a disgusting fat body

• Well, I drink a lot of beer and smoke so it's best I do something to try and counteract the damage I do to my body... this provides great ambition for me.

• I like the sore feeling after workouts. And I just feel better and relieve stress.

• I take steroids.

• Hot girls in spandex.

• Girls running on the treadmills ;)

Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly, and I know people won't like this, looking at all the out of shape people I see everyday and thinking, "I don't want to look like that"

• No I can understand that...from a different angle, I see a lot of sick people in the hospital on my rotation now and I think the same way as u...don't want to end up deconditioned and weak like them (sad but true)...health is important!

• Yeah that's pretty much good enough motivation in itself

• routine. makes me feel better with myself and it's an effective way of getting my mind busy when I'm feeling down.

• Yeah think Reese Witherspoon was right about endorphins keeping people happy (legally blond)!

• i have to have great music while on the treadmill or elliptical, but I started taking boxing lessons and they were so much fun and a great workout, so now I look forward to going

• Just the urge to kick out fat from places and reducing cellulite and losing inches.

• I crave to have that flat stomach. My body is weird - boney in some areas and fat and bulgy in others. Luckily I am almost done with the quarter for school ready to start fall break. I can go to the gym again!

• I know what you mean! Glad to see you're excited about returning! The gym'll do that to u!

• trying on jeans or a bathing suit.

• good music. a cute new workout outfit helps. knowing that if I don't lacrosse conditioning is going to kill me when school starts, it's really embarrassing when you're one of those who is totally out of shape. (not going to be me that's for sure!)

• Yep clothes can make the difference! I see your point about the lacrosse training...bet everyone doesn't keep up with it tho!

• Work out my abs and gain a healthy lifestyle.

• good music

and the need for stress-relief :)

• I workout at home, but yeah, music gets me going. :)

• Nothing.

No need to exercise for health or looks with my genes.

• light comforting clothes ,headphones and the mirror in front of me while working out lol

• Same! Good music is a must.

• If I just ate a lot of icecream and cookies

• I usually post a pic of a fat dude eating cake.

• Me myself look hot as f***. Getting inshape :D