GUYS: When you stare at your crush and she sustains and holds eye contact?

How do you feel when she holds your stare/ smiles at you? Do you feel such joy inside? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a great feeling lol, I get butterflies in my tummy when it happens, it's like they are having a conversation with you yet both parties are silent in their speech. It's an icebreaker too if she smiles, it's like she's saying 'come talk to me, I don't bite'.

• If the girl held eye contact ONCE but stopped, how long will a guy last in pursuing her?

Does she have to do it more than once?

• Do it more than once to give him a clear signal, if it only happens once it might just mean they're looking at each other after a first meeting, but prolonged and continual eye contact sends a different message entirely. It means attraction and interest

• Oooohh I see. Thanks for that :)

What Guys Said 12

• When my crush and I hold eye contact for long periods of time like we do, It not only instantly puts a smile on both of our faces but I fall in love with her more and more each second that passes :) we will be together when its the right time for both of us :)

• Well if she smiles I guess you could call it joy... But if she stares I feel like she's staring because I'm annoying her or because she's wondering why I'm staring.

• Its so hard to determine whether she likes you through staring. Do you feel that you would have to go up and talk to her instead?

• No, I'd probably be too shy. It would depend on the situation, though.

• Aahhhh I see. This whole first impression interaction requires a lot of guts haha. But I guess it'll be worth it.

• yea it shows that she likes us back or at least she doesn't think we are creepers stareing at her

• I stare back at the girl.

• great awesome feeling, boosts my self-esteem a lot

• it feels great...sometimes I can get shy but usually the feeling just makes you appreciate life.

• I start to wonder if she likes me or playing mind games...

• I love it but they have got to smile back

• Very nervous or embarrassed.

• yeah

• If a girl stares at me , I feel weird and I think whether something is wrong with me or what .

• So you prefer her to not stare at you? Do you prefer her smiling?

• I would love if a girl smiles at me . Also, I would smile back .

And yh I don't prefer staring her at me .

• I have a very intense stare. When a girl is confident enough to match eyes with me, its a very good thing. =)

What Girls Said 1

• I've been told they like it when the girl stares back :D even though they can get shy and embarrassed :)

• Funny how you're the only girl who answered and yet you have the most likes :)

• hahahhaha well done

• Thankyouuu :D