How ugly is a high hairline?

My forehead is about four and a half fingers high and I notice all the "hot" guys have low foreheads. Am I just imagining this or are high hairlines ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• its not the best thing in the world truthfully , but I don't think a girl wouldn't date you because of some thick excuse like that unless she's shallow and I'm sure you don't want a shallow girl

i think your exaggerating it a little , its not that bad :)

• All girls are horribly shallow.

• no , not ALL girls , there's shallow guys aswel , doesn't mean they're all shallow does it?

• Everyone knows girls are picky bitches.

What Girls Said 3

• Very ugly.

• Err my forehead is 4 fingers high and nobody has ever commented on me!

If you're worried about it, why not get a fringe? Doesn't have to be a full fringe, can be a side one (not all look emo) and it will draw the attention away from the hairline?

• i don't think they're ugly. just...a hairline... lol

• Having a large forehead isn't ugly? Bullsh*t.

• not ugly, no.

• Bullsh*t girls think if a guy isn't hot he is ugly. There is no where in between. He's either hot or not. Dating material or not.

What Guys Said 2

• There are various hairstyles and facial hair styles that make the face actually attractive. Finding the right one may prove challenging though.

• Just because you have no game and ugly, doesn't mean you gotta label girls as shallow. I'm sure you don't even consider fat ugly girls dateable so I'm sure you are just as shallow like that.