Could Khloe Kardashian be a good example of someone who is unphotogenic but beautiful in person?

to me khloe is gorgeous on keeping up with the kardashians but not in photos...lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely. Those with broader faces don't give off the right depth perception in photographs, so you appear to have one big ugly mug.

I have a somewhat broad face, and in person I'm cute but in photos I'm "bleh" worthy.

• haah yeah she looks so manly in pictures lol

aww ha ha I have the same problem lol

What Guys Said 3

• She's a better example of someone from an entire family that should never have been famous in the first place.

• I've never seen her in person.

• no I mean like on the show, because however you appear on camera is how you look in real life supposedly lol

• I'm not sure if that's true lol

• Wait

Khloe is the dude right?

Lamar's Husband?

What Girls Said 3

• i think she is not cute period

• I don't think any of the Kardashians are gorgeous to be perfectly honest with you, but yea I do think she looks better on the show than in pictures

• I think I know what you mean I'm not saying I am beautiful but I don't think I'm ugly but I don't like how I look in picture