I don't look my age, why?

I am 19 years old and people think I am 23 or 24 even if I don't look old but anyway not 19 is it because I am tall and not skinny ? and because I don't speak stupidly I act good and sensible ( am a college girl studying philosophy, art and literature...) and I can manage talking to lawyers doctors and I have some intellectual friends.. and things, + I don't smoke I don't drink.I mean some people even in the first look or talk they think I am 24 or 25 what do you think !

Most Helpful Guy

• Good for you Kholita, maturity is a plus. Mature women are more easily flirted with by us married guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Want to trade places? Unless I grow my beard out for days, people think I'm in my early twenties. It's annoying.

• That's just how some people are

• you fo look slightly older but its okay, its not like you look old or anything

What Girls Said 3

• Because you look older.

All that I don't look old but have a mature personality bs is just that bs since these people most likely aren't going by personality. At first glance you look older than your age.

I'd say you look 25 not 23 or 24.

I'd start a good skin care regimen and using some anti aging products.

By the way it's going when you're 25 you'll look 30.

• People that have never spoken to me always think I'm 3 or 4 years younger than I actually am. People that have spent a bit of time around me (like my extended family) always think I'm older than I am. I guess I look young, but behave and sound old... haha

• philosphie...

*brain implodes*

some people just look older than they really are, and others look younger. just the way the world is. I agree, you do look like you're 24-25.