What would you rate your family based on looks ?

what would you rate your mum/dad/brother/sister ?

i'd give my dad a 7

my mum an 8

my brother a 9

me ?

and I don't have any sisters

and who do you look like ?

i look like my dad with my mums hair :D

1|0
13|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Next we'll be rating goldfish and maybe grass, every question on here now is rate this, rate that... I'm not trying to be a meanie or anything but does anyone else not tire of seeing the same questions literally everyday? Maybe I'm just spending too much time on here lol

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• mom like a 6

dad like a 5.

me probably a 6.

tho I don't look anything like my parents.

all of my extended family has brown hair, while I'm blond. I stick out like a sore thumb...

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a tad f***ed up love.

Jus' sayin.

2|1
    0|0
  • Wow. just wow.

2|2
    1|0
  • My dad an 8 my mom a 9 my sis a 7-8 same for my bro. Me? Id give you a 10 so you can take the ? off ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • id give mom 10 and dad 9. people always tell me I look like my father when he was young, both looks and personality and even voice and walking posure..

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I have never looked at my family like that I can't even imagine I am sure I am not the best looking sibling in my family. But I have my moms butt lol and my dad's personality to be honest I don't really look like my parents the only thing I have probably is my dad's nose and my mom's junk lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • My family is less then ZERO

Thank god I belong to the mailman or some other delivery driver.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 13

• me 6

mom 5

dad 7

bro 9

i don't even know how much little sisters and brothers I have now...or how they look :/

1|0
    0|0
  • i give my dad a 5

my mom an 8

my sister an 8

myself a 7

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't look like any of my family members so I'm not going to rate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • my dad's classically good-looking...not sure how to rate him loll...like an 8

my mom's gorgeous, I'll give her a 10

my sister looks like my mom so 10, BUT she's being a meanie right now so I'll make her an 8 :D :D

my little cousins are little orbs of cuteness so 15. each. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • My whole family is a 10!

2|1
    0|1
  • Am I really so shallow as to rate my family on their looks?

But to answer the reasonable part of your question, 90% of people say I look like my dad while 10% say I look like my mother.

0|0
    1|0
    • its giving some one a numberbased on their looks and see how much you relate

and no its not shallow

• Ah, forgive me.

The term "superficial" would have been better.

• I'm not going to rate my family members, but my mother and sister are both beautiful and my dad is an average looking guy.

I look like an equal blend of each parent, but with my dad's eye and hair colors.

1|1
    0|0
  • mom 8

dad 5

brother 7

little brother 8

I look like my mother and somewhat like my brother.

1|0
    0|0
  • Over the Years...my Families looks have changed lol...An I haven't seen my dad in 10 years.

My Mom-Before she had her Car Accident was really pretty and young looking...now she looks her age but still pretty...she is like 50 years old.

My Brother-He looks like a brown Pillsbury Dough Boy. He is cute and chubby...he is 9 years old.

My dad-He is pretty good looking...but it has been 10 years so who knows?

(I don't give numbers)

I used to look like my mom...but she changed now. She has different eyes than me.

I look Nothing like my dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • mom 9

dad -1000000

sister 8

0|0
    0|0
  • We are all 10`s. :}!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is not very attractive, we are plain and both my mom and dad have very crappy noses leaving me to feel very insecure about my nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mum 7

Sister 9

Me 3

0|0
    0|0