What do you think of this Poster?

link

What do you agree or disagree with?

I agree that eye contact and body posture say a lot

I disagree that interest in a man goes up if he's in a relationship. for me, that makes me lose most if not all romantic interest.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you regarding a man wearing a ring makes him more attractive... Last I knew it was the confidence that men in relationships would exhibit that made them more attractive, not that they wore a ring. I give up on chasing a gal if she's got a ring on her finger - I'm not going to be the cause of a break-up...

Eye contact/body posture, naturally, says a lot, but I disagree with the seconds... Just staring at someone for 8 seconds kind of makes you creepy... 8 seconds can be a long time...

I tend to disagree with stats though, because it's easy to make up a number that seems believable enough to not have to actually enforce it with data. If study sources were given immediately following the data, then it would be more believable, but I don't think it is. I also disagree with palms up showing vulnerability... Never while taking my minor in psych did I hear about palms up showing vulnerability... Openness, yes. And this disagreement with stats DEFINITELY comes in with 90% of women being more attracted to a man in a relationship more-so because he wears a ring... I've got my own history to say that women can be evil, but that's just too much lol Women can't be THAT evil, or I'm becoming a monk.

A good deal of it can be supported through research though, but it's still up to the reader to take it at face value and decide what to believe and what not to. Besides, all their sources are websites, not articles. Not to say their sources are reliable, but there's definitely better out there.

What Guys Said 2

• I've given helpful advice based on a lot of these things. Well not directly, but just the basic rule of thumb when it comes to initial attraction.

• Everything seems reasonable enough to me.

What Girls Said 2

• It looks good to me. It's super-long, though, which I guess is okay for the amount of info on it. :)

• It's really big.