What is my eye shape? (picture included)

what do you think my eye shape is based on this opinion...i feel like they are almond and average meaning my eyelid space is even and the space between my eyes are one eye length apart but what do you think?

1.) what is my eye shape?

2.) do I have pretty eyes?

they are my real eyes...( I used a high quality camera for those pictures that were taken almost 2 years ago but here are some old ones and new ones to show my eye color...i am a natural blond which is why my blue eyes ARE NATURAL)

link

^ new link
* oops forgot to add this...even tho I have blue eyes and blond hair doesn't mean that's the only way they are natural as clearly my grandma (shes native American and french) has dark skin, dakr hair and natural blue eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• your eyes are shaped like eyes, pretty eyes, yes.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• 1. ) what is my eyeshape? Almond

2.) do I have pretty eyes? No

• LOL , I just like the fact that your too honest , and speak your mind , I respect that :)

• when I said pretty eyes I meant either the color or shape but either way thanks for ansering

• what is my eyeshape ? almond

do you have pretty eyes ? yes , but are they your natural colour if so then they are every pretty :)

• yes that is my natural color :) I used a high quality camera for this picture but I do have naturally blue eyes.

• pretty eyes <3 and yes your shape is definitely almond <3

• I can't tell, the eyeliner is changing the shape, but I think it's almond and your eyes are very pretty :)

• I guess they are almondy? lol I'm not sure why it matters what shape they are though. I think in the one picture you're wearing colored contacts? They look sort of unnatural, your natural eye color looks like it would suit you better.

• that is my natural color, I have blue eyes

• Yeah I wish my eyes looked like that

• Where is the picture?

• def almond! and yes! They look like contacts which is a huge compliment!

• thank you, they are real and they don't usually look that blue but I used a higher quality camera for that picture, but thanks for the feedback

• youre super lucky! I have grey eyes ha ha I would kill for a colored eye!

• well they aren't usually that blue unless I'm outside (idk y) ha ha but your eyes sound so pretty.

• What is my eye shape : Almond like mine But mine squint when I smile :(

2. Yes you're eye color is similar to mine my mom calls it an ocean blue haha

• Almondy and babe I can see the contact lens in your eye plus I tried those EXACT ones on before sorry to burst your bubble they look cool though just not so real

• umm my eyes are naturally blue, so sorry they look like contacts, I took that picture about a year ago in a dark room with a high quality camera, I don't know if that changed the color or something and I did change the contrast on the picture to make it brighter but they are not contacts...xoelitebabiixo is my name on here and if you look at my pictures I do have blue eys which are not usually this bright but like I said throughout the comments for this post, might be the camera

• thanks, sometimes mine change to greenish blue to and sometimes almost gray, I guess with light eyes thy never stay one single color 24-7

• it's true clothes also make a difference. certain things make them look very green and yellow and then other things make them turn blue. it also depends on the lighting in the sun they look more blue and in pictures they tend to look slightly bluer and in person they look greener. I guess that's because mine are purely blue-green, true blue eyes with no other yellow or whatever probably just look blue all the time