He is WAY better looking then me..Why does he like me?

He is a 10 hands down, he is also smart, funny and ambitious. I am not saying I am ugly but I would rate myself a 6..I honestly don't know why he likes me :S

Most Helpful Guy

• "he is also smart, funny and ambitious."

Well for the women of this generation that automatically brings him down to a 6 as well. Don't worry, you guys are on the same level.

What Guys Said 6

• You do know that a good guy can care and love a girl because of her personality. Its not all about looks, honestly id say looks are 40% of attraction, obviously when you first meet someone then looks are 100% but after you meet and get to know them it goes down to 40% imo. He likes and cares about you and is happy to be with you. So quit doubting him and embrace that a guy comes along who doesn't only care about looks, there isn't that many of us out there :)

• Cant you just be happy he likes you why does everyone have to question everything. I'm sure you look better than you give yourself credit for.

• I could sit here and explain what's going on here but I'd be gray by the time I was done.

So instead I'm going to tell you to just be happy that you have him and do what you need to do (within reason) to keep him.

• he is ambitious? isn't that what girls want in a guy, and what's wrong with him being so attractive? that will make the sex better

• You do realize that guys will like girls for different reasons. He obviously sees something in you so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Because you think of yourself way less than he does.

What Girls Said 2

• U might think tht you have average look but he might think different.I personally think tht for him you are pretty or cute(if not y is he with you now).He also might likes you because of other reason.Maybe you have the greatest personality among all the girls he ever met and tht really catched his attention.We can fall in love with someone not only because of their look but also because of something special tht they have;)

• He probably isn't going on solely looks. You have a personality he likes. I'm not saying your ugly either (I have no clue what you look like) but just saying, there is more behind it than just looks. Be happy! He likes you for you!