Girls - Do you like these tattoos on a guy?

3 pics, tell me which ones you like and which ones you don't :)

link 1:

link

link 2:

link

link 3:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 I like because of the guy...mmmm

2 I don't like that much, even though there is a lot of detail put into it... Its hard to understand with a glance, the boys body however, is well... you know :D

and 3 is alright, maybe different area but I love that writing

What Girls Said 12

• Unless the third one has a special meaning, I don't like any of them. I think a tattoo should have meaning and not just look like something random which is what the other two look like.

• I love tattoos and self expression. I have quite a lot done myself. I think girls and guys look good with tattoos to an extent. My boyfriend doesn't have a single one and I wouldn't change that about him at all.

Those tattoos are good and look pretty awesome but they're not my style so I'm gonna have to say no to all of them x

• I think they're all kinda meh, but they would be more or less cool depending on the his reasoning for getting that particular tattoo.

• I love tattoos :D as long as they are original, or have some special meaning. Example, butterflies are fairly common, but if you get one for every child you have, that's special.

• Out of all of them, I like the cybernetic arm best. I appreciate the exposed muscle running through the circuitry.

But, would I like any of those on a guy? No, not particularly, especially if the only reason he got them was to emulate some fighter. Tattoos are permanent (unless you'd like to have them surgically removed). The person the tattoos belong to should at least appreciate the art itself on a personal level, and not because someone else appreciates it.

- Vivisection.

• i don't like any of them I usually like tat's but not these. if you are getting a tat what type are you aiming for?

• Religious tattoos, I also like the 3rd link I posted I was thinking of getting something like that (with something meaningful of course).

• what type of religion?

• Christianity. I wanted to get Jesus on my left arm and a script from the bible on my back.

• I like the first two and I love the third one. It does help that he's really hot, though.

• i don't like any of them. I don't like tattoos in general.

• none of them :S

• You can't just get them because some random dude has them :/ get something meaningful

• I'm gonna guess that's you, and there not too bad. But a tattoo is something personal so no one can really judge them on others :P

• You think that's me lol? Na, it's a Japanese ufc fighter.. but good guess lol

• Lol, well you had three shots of him, so I just assumed

• Not really none of them, the design are just boring...

What Guys Said 0