A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Complaints?

Personally, I think as long as pictures aren't too revealing or too "come and get me" that there shouldn't be a problem. Girls walk around in bikini's WAY too much for anything to be considered "revealing" other than actual nudity. The same goes for guys at the pool or beach. I guess I wanna know what you think too.

So, what do you think? What in a picture of girls and guys crosses a line? Is it too much exposed, the look sent to the camera? What makes it go from pretty or cool or artistic to slutty?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its how they want to be portrayed in the picture. If you're at the beach and you take pics with your friends in your bathing suit then that's fine but if you're at the beach all over the lifeguard or trying to look seductive while laying in the sand then that's slutty. I think it gets to the point where the guy is slutty if he is lowering the front of his pants to reveal more in the pic.

What Guys Said 1

• Motive, people may not always be able to understand it, but they can feel it.

What Girls Said 3

• I think the MO is most important.

A group of girls on the beach laughing and having a good time? Cute. A group of girls on the beach bent over and making the duck face? Not so cute. The fact that they're in bathing suits in both pictures doesn't matter. The first is a candid shot of a fun memory, the second is a ploy for attention.

• its how you pose , do you hav that dirty look on your face or your just sitting on the beach with your friends and taking normal pics

i don't like pics that have a girl look like an animal covering herself with a leaf :S too slutty

• its only bad if you are in your undies or naked. anything else is ok.