Would you rather be beautiful but overweight or skinny but butter face?

I know that it would be nice or some people get both. However, which would you rather be and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Beautiful but overweight. Right now I am skinny and a butterface and trust me, it's not easy living. Even if I wasn't able to lose the weight, face is way more important to guys and a lot of them say they'll deal with the few extra pounds if she's pretty.

What Guys Said 4

• lot's of people see being overweight as unattractive(ugly) although you can change that, if it's what you want. the most important thing is to be happy with how you look.

anyway beauty is not universal, it's within the beholder. one person may think I'm ugly, it doesn't necessarily mean I am.

• id rather be fat but beautiful cause I can always loose weight :P but I was fat and ugly, and look at me now hahah :D

• Beautiful, but overweight. As said you can fix weight, but you can't fix ugly.

• You can always exercise.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd rather be beautiful and fat but only if I was a plus size model because DAMN those girls can be STUNNING and it takes a lot of confidence to be on camera for the whole world to see, so I think it's amazing that they have the courage to do that. I applaud them.

But if I wasn't a plus size model I'd rather be skinny and ugly. I'm good with makeup and I've made some very not pretty people look good so it would only be a problem when I have to take off my "mask"

• Beautiful but overweight.

You can lose the fat way easier than fixing an ugly face.

• Beautiful and overweight , can't fix ugliness :(

• what's a butterface?

• I Would rather be obese and Prettyful.

LOL...but I must say butterfaces do get lots of attention.

• what is butterface?

I would be skinny and butterface then get surgery to make my face look nice :)