What's the worst thing you've ever woken up to?

Well... this has probably been the worst morning of my entire life. So, in the spirit of this historic event, let's hear all of your bad mornings!

Most Helpful Girl

• I woke up with a freakin' pigeon walking around on my bed. Being as terrified of birds as a I am, it was the worst morning ever. D: I ran away screaming and woke up whole house up. :<

• That story is pretty damn funny.

What Girls Said 11

• Mine was more a month of bad mornings...

I woke up.. got breakfast, had breakfast in bed, and before I had properly woken up, New Years Eve, my dad knocked on my bedroom door and said "come have a look, I think there's something wrong". I opened my door and my dad's big toe was skinless and nailess, all toes swollen, and the little one had turned black. I drove him to hospital, and within a few days, all his toes had gone black. Unfortunately, I was a learner driver and I had to get my boyfriend and his parents to come to hospital so I could get my car home.

A week later, the day my dad came out of hospital, my boyfriend of 2 and a half years left me.

One month later, he had to have all the toes on that foot amputated...

Good times eh?

• Oh my god... that sucks... what was wrong with your dad's foot?

• Anytime sweetheart.. feel free to add me and talk to me anytime about things. Chin up chuck! :)

• Thanks :)

• November 6th, 2009. I got woken up early because my grandmother had been in the hospital, and my aunt called us to tell us she was dying. So, we all rushed there, and by the time we did, she had passed. Then I had to go home and shower, and go to an afternoon class.

Yeah, not a good day. -_-

• Well...this morning I woke up and realized I have a UTI, not fun:( and then I was late for work because my alarm clock didn't go off for some reason and I was dealing with the UTI. Then at work, they were mopping and I didn't notice so I slipped and fell. Yea, bad morning for me.

• the morning after my roommate committed suicide. I thought it was just a bad dream, but then I remembered it wasn't.

• Oh my god... I'm so sorry... how long ago was that?

• No pity parties here. :-)

• yay! good. :)

• Waking up in the middle of the night alone in a car isn't very fun.

• A bird...when I was taking a nap in the park...and bird randomly took a sh*t on me. Like WTF.

• Damn. I went to a park once and I wanted to take a nap but I decided against it in case a crow took a sh*t on me (there were all these crows around me and they were really aggressive and kept cawing at me... they probably thought I was in their territory). Unlucky you :/

• Had that happen to me once(wasn't napping though) :)

• I know it really suck D:

• My house got broken into.

• That always sucks.

• yeah my parents they were out for a week then my siblings were having sleepover at my cousin's ,my maid went home,and I was alone.I thought it was my other older cousins damn it was a burglar,I was like should I take action or just stay in my room.Then I ended up calling the police and went down risking myself hit the burglar with hockey stick.His friend ran away.

• Wow... hero :P

• You right next to me.

• to shut the bloody neighbour's dogs.. >:D

• cat poop on my comforter

• What happened to you? I think the worst thing I've ever woken up to was probably this one morning where I'd drank tooo much the night before...I woke up to find vomit all over my bed, the wall, the carpet, crusted in my hair and face, I'd pissed my pants, I was on the verge of throwing up some more, and was totally confused with no recollection of the night before. Pretty gnarly!

• Bad stuff :P. That's all I'll say haha.

Oh god that sounds absolutely horrible. That's just one more reason I'll never drink, lol.

• Hahaha good, that is a wise decision! :)

What Guys Said 7

• My grandfather dying of cardiac arrest, and my family reduced to tears.

• I woke up to screaming and pounding on my apartment door. Open it up and BOOM sucker punch right to the face then I stumbled back and trip over my other roomates hockey bag. My roomate banged this HUGE guys girlfriend and thought I was him in the dark, the girl was yelling to stop because I'm not my roomate . I was so scared and confused why I was about to get my ass kicked, hahaha that sucked. the black eye looked cool though.

• I woke up in my underwear with d***s drawn all over me.

• Meh that's not too bad... jk haha.

• Wake up to a bunch of friends in my room, telling me there is snow outside. I live in Vegas so this is practically a miracle. They pull the blankets off me, and I got a morning wood.

• Hahaha nice. Were you wearing underwear?

• Haha yes, but clearly you tell because it's just pointing up lol.

• Haha oh okay.

• Probably waking up to puke tons of my dinner from the previous night. I think the tatertots did it. I puked allll f***ing day too. lol sucked so bad!

• Lol nice. That's happened to me before.

• That I can remember is when my grandmother died some time ago.

• an earthquake. and I live in illinois...

• Whoa. How strong was the earthquake?

• not strong. but its still weird to watch your whole room shaking when you just woke...

• Yeah it is.