If your GAG user name was in the dictionary, what would it say when someone looked you up?

Kain6th: (noun) Smart guy, charming, but many flaws. women want him, but can't have him. has no life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous User [ah-nohn-ee-mes yuw-zerr] (noun): Creepy male lurking around the dangerous dark back alleys of Girls Ask Guys. Is often seen wearing panties and asking strangers to deliver a blow by use of the foot to his genitalia.

What Girls Said 5

• fascination_streak- (noun) Chic from Jersey that is not like Snooki at all. Perceived as intelligent, perhaps sweet and giver of sage advice. Prefers to be mysterious, private and isn't very trusting of others.

• May have a jersey accent to go with it all too. :-)

• Yes...sometimes it comes out at weird times...like in cawfee and dawg...how annoying! I'm working on correcting that.

• Apodyopsis : Freak on the streets, freak in the sheets. Will psycho analyze the sh*t out of you, beware.

• imperatriz: exquisite female specimen; prototype of perfection.

• Slipslender: (noun) girl who likes strawberry ice cream and also has no life. :p

• fun flirty and cool

What Guys Said 8

• Ketfoen: (verb) can be used as a verb, the word "Ketfoen" typically means "to make," "to be," or "to do" or "to marry " for example:

'What the ketfoen are you doing here?

"I want to ketfoen you and become the luckiest man alive, so will you ketfoen me?"

"To ketfoen or not to ketfoen, that is the question"

• Mike5150 (Noun) - Asshole to some friendly to most. Is shy but doesn't like to be talked down to. Can be serious, can be funny always kind of strange :P

• iXenomorph - (noun) The manliest of men and epitome of pure awesome. He has not touched vegetables since childhood, wears only steel-toed boots, refuses to cut his hair short like a plebeian, and has made countless men and women stop in their tracks with one swift look from his cold, fel gaze. A walking contradiction, he exemplifies the look of a Chinese gangster with tattoos, piercings, and clothing most commonly found in the dirtiest streets of Hong Kong, yet he possesses an erudite mind and eloquent tongue. A narcissist, he looks down on everyone and everything, yet some people wonder if this is a veneer for a sensitive but bitter heart. What plagues this dark wanderer has yet to be discovered...

• TigerRoseBear [tih-gurr-rohz-bahr]: A guy who means well but who often gets himself into trouble without meaning to. Funny at times, very unfunny most of the time. Is considered as the deformed child of the family of Girls Ask Guys.

• RedThread: (noun) ...

I'm no good at describing myself!

What do yall think?

• jimmy217: to be continued

• Chill guy lacking confidence. Also overweight.

• My Gag name would mean "shy and down-to-earth guy who is fun to talk and nice to everyone, though he lacks confidence "

Sorry, but I won't tell my user name LOL